chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Chapel Hill News: Letter to the Editor

  • From: Susan Leeb <sleeb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Janet Kagan <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Chapel Hill News: Letter to the Editor
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:09:47 -0500

Title: Re: [Chpac-staff] Chapel Hill News: Letter to the Editor
Janet,

I agree, a respone like this is needed. Do you want to include the economic benefits to the town of the addition of art making us a cultural center and destination for the arts? The economy of the Town is vital and art is just another component that adds to the mix.

Susan