chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Officers

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Officers
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:39:38 -0500

Hi CHPAC:

I would like to officially announce the complete slate of officers for 2004-2005:

Chair: Jeff Cohen
Vice Chair: Dick Robinson
Secretary: Jen Horney
Treasurer: Debbie Hepp

I also want to let the Commission know that this Executive Committee will replace the current Governance Committee to recommend policy and other management decisions for the Commission.

I offer my thanks to Janet, Erica, Bibb and Susan who served on the Governance Committee and assisted in the decision making process for the past six months. Your vision and judgment have been greatly appreciated. This has been a time consuming transition period, and we seem to be seeing light on the other side.

I want to thank all Commission members for their hard work during the past year and we look forward to a successful 2005.

Happy Holidays and I look forward to seeing you January 8 at the Board retreat.

Sincerely,
Jeff