chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Officers

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Officers
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:37:56 -0500

Hi CHPAC:

At our last meeting with the review of our bylaws, we reviewed the structure of the Executive Committee, or officers of the CHPAC. We confirmed that we wanted to have a Chair, Vice-Chair, Recording Secretary and Treasurer.

Thanks to Jen Horney who agreed to be Secretary.

Now, wouldn't you like to voluteer (or nominate someone) to be Vice Chair or Treasurer? I know you have plenty of spare time that you want to devote to the CHPAC. You could be the officer of a Non-profit corporation. It would look great on your resume.

We need to round out our officers going into 2005. Officially, the officers' terms run through the fiscal year (ends June 30), but if you love the position so much that you want to remain, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for considering this,
Jeff

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Officers, Jeff Cohen, 11/29/2004