chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Pritchard Park update

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Pritchard Park update
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:39:38 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

Thank you for your comments last week on the Report of the Second Pritchard Park Art Garden Committee.  As you may remember this report was scheduled for the November 8 Town Council meeting, however, I have just learned that it has been moved to the November 22 agenda.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Pritchard Park update, Kate Flory, 11/01/2004