chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Thank you!!

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Thank you!!
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:54:14 -0400

Hi CHPAC,

Thank you all for such a fantastic party in honor of Andy and me on Friday night!  I am very lucky to work for such an incredibly thoughtful and generous group!

Needless to say for those of you who were there to see us open the CHPAC gift, we ABSOLUTELY ADORED the stunning pear-wood bowl!  It is, without question, one of our favorite wedding presents!!  You are too kind.

With great love and appreciation,

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Thank you!!, Kate Billings, 10/11/2004