chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] September CHPAC meeeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] September CHPAC meeeting
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:47:17 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing all of you at our monthly meeting on Wednesday, September 8 at 5:00 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall (a week early due to the scheduling conflict with Rosh Hashanah).  As always, be sure to let me know if you will not be able to attend the meeting.

Attached you will find the minutes from the August meeting, the agenda for the September meeting as well as committee reports (all in one document) from the Arts in Education, Community Project, Exhibitions, Governance, Master Plan, and Percent for Art.

As you know, it is imperative that you read through all of the materials prior to the meeting.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] September CHPAC meeeting, Kate Billings, 09/03/2004