chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Aquatic Center proposals

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Aquatic Center proposals
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:57:19 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As mentioned at our August Commission meeting, the finalists for the Homestead Park Aquatics Center Percent for Art project came to Chapel Hill to interview with the Selection Committee and present their proposals on August 19.  The three proposals are now on view for public comment at the Chapel Hill Public Library until September 8.  The proposals will then be moved to the Hillsborough Public Library where they will be on view from September 9-21.

I hope each of you have an opportunity to check them out!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Aquatic Center proposals, Kate Billings, 08/27/2004