chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Cover Memo for Bicycle and Pedestrian Action Plan

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Cover Memo for Bicycle and Pedestrian Action Plan
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:12:44 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

It was great to see all of you at our meeting last night.  As promised, attached is the cover memo that accompanies the Draft Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments on the Plan whatsoever.

Best,

Kate

  • [Chpac-staff] FW: Cover Memo for Bicycle and Pedestrian Action Plan, Kate Billings, 08/19/2004