chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Kate's September Vacation

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Kate's September Vacation
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:22:38 -0400

Hi all:

Just wanted to let you know that Kate is getting married in mid-September and will be out of the office from Sept 13 through Sept 29. She will be back in the office on Thursday Sept 30. She will communicate with others involved in existing projects that she will be out of the office during this time, and if they need something dealt with in her absence, to contact me (as the Board Chair). I may need to call on other Board members to resolve issues. She will also try to wrap up as many loose ends as she can before she leaves for impending matrimony.

Major percent for art projects that are just getting underway are being covered as follows: TOC - Janet (Project Committee Chair), Southern Community Park / Homestead Aquatics Center - Martha Shannon (Orange County Arts Commission Staff). I am already involved in the only other open Percent for Art project, the IFC Shelter.

If you have deadlines or issues that may arise from your committee (or other commission work) during this time, please let Kate know so she can address it before she goes.

Kate will put an out of office message on her email and voice mail that will direct people to me in the case of something that has to be dealt with in a timely manner. I will also periodically check her postal mail to make sure nothing imperative sneaks in that way.

If you have any questions, or concerns, please contact me or Kate.

Thanks,
Jeff

  • [Chpac-staff] Kate's September Vacation, Jeff Cohen, 08/17/2004