chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Looking forward to seeing you!

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Looking forward to seeing you!
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:56:05 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I hope you are all enjoying a great summer!  I look forward to seeing all of you at the first meeting of our new Fiscal Year on Wednesday, August 18 at 5 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall.  Materials for that meeting will be emailed out next week.

In the meantime, however, I’m emailing to remind all of you that the CHPAC has two opening receptions coming up that I hope you will be able to attend:

Library

Sunday, August 8  *  2:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Luna Lee Ray and Kathy Hopwood

Music by Chris Censullo

Town Hall

Friday, August 13  *  5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

Debra Hill, Karen Burns, and Joel Leeb (Susan’s husband!)

Music by Alma Coefman and Maia Cabeza

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Looking forward to seeing you!, Kate Billings, 08/06/2004