chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] June 30 Council Meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] June 30 Council Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:03:29 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As you all know from our June 16 monthly CHPAC meeting, the CHPAC’s new Executive Committee met on June 23 to go over a draft of the memo to Mayor and Town Council which recommends that the Town Council allow the CHPAC and Manager’s Office to begin working out the terms of an agreement that would establish the CHPAC as a Special Commission of the Town with 501(c)3 status.  The memo was submitted last week for inclusion in this Wednesday’s Town Council agenda.

Sandy Cook from the Clerk’s Office just emailed each of you the materials concerning this agenda item, which includes our memo and the Manager’s response.  Our agenda item is scheduled to be discussed this Wednesday, June 30, at approximately 10:00 p.m.  If you are interested in attending (I’ll be there!) I would recommend arriving closer to 9:30 p.m.

(Link to Wednesday’s agenda http://townhall.townofchapelhill.org/agendas/ca040630/AgendaFaceSheet.htm)

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you!
Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] June 30 Council Meeting, Kate Billings, 06/28/2004