chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:22:54 -0400

Hi CHPAC,

It was great to see so many of you at last night’s meeting.  As discussed, please send me emails with your ideas for next year’s CHPAC slate of officers – you can let me know if you are interested in serving as an officer or if you would like to nominate someone else on the Commission.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC officers, Kate Billings, 05/20/2004