chpac-staff - FW: [Chpac-staff] Sunday 16 May 2004 Party

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FW: [Chpac-staff] Sunday 16 May 2004 Party
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:29:03 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing all of you at the first CHPAC Pot Luck Get Together at the FARM this Sunday, May 16 from 3 to 7 pm.

The FARM is located on Alice Ingram Circle, off Barbee Chapel Road.  Take 54 East (Raleigh Road) to Barbee Chapel Road (just passed the Friday Center and across from Meadowmont.)  At the Citgo gas station, go right onto Barbee Chapel Road. Proceed half-mile on Barbee Chapel Road, and turn right into Alice Ingram Circle, which is also the FARM driveway (there is a sign and a mailbox.)

** In case of inclement weather, please call Janet (942-8835) or me (932-1479), before 2 pm, to find out if we are still on! **

Best,

Kate