chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RE: Hargraves Public Forum

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RE: Hargraves Public Forum
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:51:30 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I hope you will join us tonight, Tuesday, May 11 from 7-8 p.m. at the Hargraves Community Center (in conjunction with the Northside Neighborhood Watch meeting) for a final public forum to review David Wilson’s designs for the five murals at the Hargraves Community Center.

I look forward to seeing you!
Kate