chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] MEETINGS!!

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Kathryn Spatz" <kspatz AT townofchapelhill.org>, "Mark Kleinschmidt" <mark AT cdpl.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] MEETINGS!!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:12:55 -0400

Hi CHPAC,

Please mark your calendar and plan to join us for these upcoming CHPAC meetings:

Monday, May 3, 5:30 p.m. – The Hargraves Center Artist Selection Committee will meet in the 2nd floor training room at Town Hall to review David Wilson’s final designs for the five murals that he is creating for the Hargraves Center Percent for Art project

Wednesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. – The SculptureVisions Selection Committee will meet in the downstairs conference room at the Public Library to review the submissions for SculptureVisions 2004

Monday, May 10, evening (exact time to be announced) – The CHPAC will present its Annual Public Art Plan to Mayor and Town Council in Council Chambers at Town Hall

Wednesday, May 12, evening (exact time to be announced) – A public hearing is scheduled to take place in Council Chambers to discuss the proposed Capital Improvement Plan (this relates to our proposed Annual Public Art Plan)

Wednesday, May 19, 5:00 p.m. – The CHPAC monthly meeting will be held in the first floor conference room at Town Hall

Monday, May 24, 4:00 p.m. – The Self Portrait Project Committee is looking for volunteers to help staff each of the exhibition venues when the self portraits are scheduled to be picked up by participants.  Please contact Erica or me to lend a much-needed helping hand!

Wednesday, June 2, 6:00 p.m. – The Southern Community Park Artist Selection Committee will meet to review submission in 2nd floor training room at Town Hall

Thursday, June 3, 6:00 p.m. – The Aquatics Center Artist Selection Committee will meet to review submission in 2nd floor training room at Town Hall

Friday, June 4, 5:30 p.m. – A reception at will be held at Town Hall for the opening of the Town Employee exhibition

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  I look forward to seeing you!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] MEETINGS!!, Kate Billings, 04/30/2004