chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] SculptureVisions meeting on Monday

  • From: Andrew Ross <andrewwross AT earthlink.net>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] SculptureVisions meeting on Monday
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:40:57 -0500

Hello all CHPACers. This is a general announcement that we'll be having a SculptureVisions meeting on Monday 2 February at 1:30pm. Anyone who wants to come and give their input towards this coming year's show is welcome to come join us. I'll be hosting the meeting at my house at 104 Columbia Place Drive. If you would like to come and need directions, plus send me an email.

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew Ross Photography & Video
home: 919.929.9684
mobile: 919.260.7537
www.andrewross.com

  • [Chpac-staff] SculptureVisions meeting on Monday, Andrew Ross, 01/29/2004