chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Self Portrait Project meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Self Portrait Project meeting
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:12:49 -0500

Hi CHPAC,

There has been a lot of excitement surrounding the CHPAC’s Self Portrait Project – I hope that all of you continue to spread the word!  The next committee meeting for the project is set for Thursday, January 15 at 5:00 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Museum, 523 East Franklin Street.  We would love it if you could join us (this committee is a really wonderful group that includes Commission members, as well as several people not on the CHPAC.)

Let me know if you can make it!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Self Portrait Project meeting, Kate Billings, 01/09/2004