chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] December meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Mark Kleinschmidt" <mark AT CDPL.ORG>, "Kathryn Spatz" <kspatz AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] December meeting
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:10:01 -0500

Dear CHPAC,

Attached you will find the agenda for our upcoming December Commission meeting.  I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 at 5:30 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall.  As mentioned in my previous email, please remember to be on time for this meeting as the Town Clerk will give the Oath of Office to the entire Commission at the start of this meeting.

Please let me know if you are not able to attend the meeting or if you have any other questions at all.

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] December meeting, Kate Billings, 12/05/2003