chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RE: Attached agenda item for September 8, 2003 Town Council Meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RE: Attached agenda item for September 8, 2003 Town Council Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:54:01 -0400

Title: RE: Attached agenda item for September 8, 2003 Town Council Meeting

As a reminder to all CHPAC members, the documents attached to the Clerks office email below are agenda items that the CHPAC will present at the Town Council meeting on Monday, September 8.  The main agenda items include:

1)      The 2003/2004 Annual Public Art Plan in which the Commission requests our Percent for Art projects for this coming year and gives Town Council an update on the Commissions activities to date for this fiscal year.

2)      The Commissions recommendation to select David Wilson as the artist for the Hargraves Community Center public art project.

Additionally the CHPAC is asking the Mayor to appoint Council members to 5 Public Art Review Committees that we are hoping to assemble in the next several weeks for the Town Operations Center, the Expansion of the Public Library, Homestead Park-Aquatic Center, Green Infrastructure, and Southern Community Park.

It would be fantastic if as many of you as possible could be in attendance at the meeting to show your support of the CHPAC (The meeting starts at 7:00 p.m. and it appears that we will be presenting at about 8:30 p.m.)  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate