chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] great job, Jeff

  • From: Andrew Ross <andrewwross AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] great job, Jeff
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:42:10 -0400

Thank you, Jeff, for a wonderful addition to the Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission. This new listserv will definitely make communications between all of us much easier, especially year to year as the membership of the commission changes. Is this a "closed" list, such that only list members can post to it? Also, you may want to explain to Kate how to add people to the list, under the idea that random people cannot add themselves. I'd then leave it up to individuals to remove themselves when they no longer want to be on it (thus leaving open the option for "ex"-commission members to remain on if they want to.

Great job. And I look forward to our future contact listserv for artists. I'm assuming the "staff" list is unmoderated (anyone on the list can send to it), but we may want to consider moderating our "artists" list if we're thinking of using it as a resource for all artists. More to think about with that one.

By the way, just so everyone knows, if you use multiple email addresses like I do, you can only send to the listserv through the one you are registered with. Or you may want to be on the list with more than one email address.

Andrew
Andrew Ross Photography & Video
home: 919.929.9684
mobile: 919.260.7537
www.andrewross.com

  • [Chpac-staff] great job, Jeff, Andrew Ross, 08/18/2003