ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #48

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com, latin-america AT creativecommons.email, “arab-world AT creativecommons.email” <arab-world AT creativecommons.email>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #48
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 18:01:03 +0300

Hi friends! 👋🏾

It's time to organize your chapters! The following chapters are planning their first chapter meetings over the next month.
  • Ghana
  • Rwanda
  • Australia
  • Hong Kong
  • USA
  • Zimbabwe
  • Uganda
  • Taiwan
  • Kenya
See your country listed here and aren't aware of the meeting being planned? Please let me know immediately so that I can put you in touch. As a member of contributor of the CC Global Network, you are encouraged to join in and participate in these meetings.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

  • [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #48, Simeon Oriko, 06/08/2018