ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Nominations for UnCommon Women 2018 Colouring Book

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: kelseywiens AT gmail.com
  • To: ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Nominations for UnCommon Women 2018 Colouring Book
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:52:11 +0000

Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
Fill in using Google Forms
Hello CC Africa!

I'm looking for you to nominate your favourite UnCommon Women for the 2018 UnCommon Women Colouring book. I'm actively looking for nominations from Africa. I know there are many, many amazing women on the continent! Please nominate and share widely.

Twitter link to share
https://twitter.com/uncommon_women/status/963131081192083456

It's was an exciting year for UnCommon Women. I was fortunate to host 2 panel discussions, one at OpenEd in Anaheim California and at the Library SuperConference in Toronto. I interviewed the Deputy Premier for Ontario Minister Matthews and will be releasing the conversation as a podcast later this week. BCCampus has invited me for a West Coast Tour to speak in British Columbia at 2 UnCommon Women Panels for Open Education Week in March. We also have a TeeSpring Campaign that sells UnCommon Women swag globally - I'll be taking a large order for pick up at CC Global Summit.

Look forward to seeing those of you in Toronto in the spring.

Kindly,
Kelsey

Nominations for UnCommon Women 2018 Colouring Book
Create your own Google Form

  • [ccAfrica] Nominations for UnCommon Women 2018 Colouring Book, kelseywiens, 02/21/2018