ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Our thanks and grievances

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Moss y Foot <minievmosfoot16 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Our thanks and grievances
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 13:57:07 +0200

Hi,
I have the great joy of being received into this great family through
the fundraising campaign of Giving Global.
Let me ask you a few questions:
-In full fundraising campaign, how can I publish my organization's
project within the platform-
- If yes, can you accompany me to write and publish this project all
the more as we move towards the end of the campaign.
Hoping that offers you a quick response on request, please receive the
expression of our frank collaboration.
Best wishes.
Edouard

  • [ccAfrica] Our thanks and grievances, Moss y Foot, 09/16/2017