ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #19

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com, CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, latin-america AT creativecommons.email, arab-world AT creativecommons.email
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #19
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:12:31 -0500

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

This week Claudio led some staff in a 2 day working session to strategize for the implementation of the Global Network Strategy. I was apart of those sessions.

In the coming weeks, you'll hear about the next steps you'll need to take to form chapters.

I'd like to acknowledge the many affiliates who are proactively recruiting members and organizations and growing their chapters. Thank you.

More next Friday!

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

  • [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #19, Simeon Oriko, 08/18/2017