ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Global Network Strategy - Africa Consultation Calls

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Global Network Strategy - Africa Consultation Calls
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:14:47 +0300

Morning CC Africa!

Quick reminder - today is the last day to fill out the Doodle Poll for the Africa consultation calls. Please do so before end of day here: http://doodle.com/poll/gdnwvgttnz7b8w3p

Thanks in advance.

Simeon

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Dear CC Africa Affiliates,

Over the past 16 months, CC has undertaken a community-led strategic process to revamp the Creative Commons Global Network. This process has resulted in the Global Network Strategy Proposal which has been published and made available for comments during the consultation period that ends on 24th March.

I would like to schedule 3 African Affiliate Consultation Calls so that we can share the details of the proposal with you and hear your feedback and comments directly. The calls are scheduled for 23rd February, 2nd March and 16th March 2017.

Please fill in this Doodle Poll by Friday 17th February to pick a time that's most suitable for you to join the call: http://doodle.com/poll/gdnwvgttnz7b8w3p

It's important to me and I believe to you all that your voices are heard on this matter. I look forward to receiving your feedback and ideas.

Thanks in advance.