ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: ✨ You're invited to the Global Summit 2017: Registration and Call for Submissions now open!✨

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: ✨ You're invited to the Global Summit 2017: Registration and Call for Submissions now open!✨
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:30:49 +0300

Hi everyone!

You might have heard the announcement regarding the 2017 Summit registration and call for proposals.

Most Africans will need a visa to attend the Summit in Toronto next year. (Please confirm here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp). If you require a letter for your visa, please try to register and request your visa letter before the end of the year so we can support you with the visa process.

Please don't wait till last minute. We'd love for you to be at the summit next year.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko