ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Farewell from the CC Africa RCs

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Aris Maro <aristarik AT gmail.com>
  • To: erasmus tz <erukantabula AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Farewell from the CC Africa RCs
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:48:38 +0300

You guys,
You left us with lots of good memories about Creative Commons Africa. We commend your well done job, to have brought CC Africa to this level.

We also welcome the new  affiliate team leaders, Simeon and Claudio with you new capacities, hope you gonna fly us to the next level.
Cheers!!!

Pleasure

ArisMaro.
Mkutubi Mwandamizi - LST
Public Lead - Creative Commons Tanzania
Mobile: +255 754 315 978, +255 788 50 99 50