ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] [cc-affiliates] Deadline for SOTC Impact Story Submissions is Monday

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] [cc-affiliates] Deadline for SOTC Impact Story Submissions is Monday
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 20:11:44 +0300

Dear colleagues,

I know that many of you have great Creative Commons impact stories the world does not know about. This request from Jane Park aims at showcasing the transformative impact CC has had on our peoples in Africa.

Please, please take a moment to fill the online form provided to share these stories. If we do not,  unfortunately, Africa will continue being un/under reported on the annual State of the Commons report...

I've taken the liberty of copying our community leaders whom I know have accomplished wonderful initiatives in their countries.

It's about time we showed the world 'CC is rocks in Africa!' :-)

very many thanks,

Greetings from Nairobi and Cape Town.

Alex and Tobias.