ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Awesome Fund : call 2

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "gakuru AT creativecommons.org Gakuru" <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>, Gwen Franck <gwen AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Awesome Fund : call 2
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:25:54 +0200

Dear all:

just a quick reminder that CC will, for the second time this year(!!!), fund a number of small projects & activities. I know that several people on this list are already involved in projects that received money in the first round - please do consider sharing progress, results etc with us on this list - but I am sure a number of others would like to apply this time around for amounts of up to US$ 1,000. PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR FUNDING CC-RELATED WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY! These opportunities don’t come along very often.

The deadline is the end of this month! If you need more information ,please consult the background document prepared by Gwen: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ri4aQqp77oEJc6ug2PR3RTCGwBsCuE78m2cTJck12s/edit

Best,

Tobias & Alex

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter