ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Wikimania 2016

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeonoriko AT gmail.com>
  • To: Tobias Schönwetter <tobiasschonwetter AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Wikimania 2016
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:42:44 -0400

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for this information on Wikimedia.

So I'm not going to it but I want to raise a different issue. Kelsey and I yesterday forwarded a summary of our day 1 discussion at the Global Network Strategy Meeting in DC.

I think the email was held for moderation - probably because of the large image file attached to it. Any chance this can be shared with this list?

Simeon

17 May 2016 at 9:34 AM
Hi all:

Is anyone planning to attend this year's Wikimania in Italy ?

https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Best,

Tobias