ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Congratulations to NOUN !!

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kayode Yussuf <kayusyussuf AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>, Jane-frances Agbu <agbujane2005 AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: cc affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc staff all <cc-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Caine, Abel" <a.caine AT unesco.org>, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Congratulations to NOUN !!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:02:17 +0100

Congratulations to NOUN.

Kayode Yussuf
From: Alex Gakuru
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:45
To: Jane-frances Agbu

You are welcome. Glad to be of service.

------
Alex Gakuru, Regional Coordinator - Africa, Creative Commons.

Creative Commons values openness, innovation, freedom and shared creativity.

Like what we do? Support our work today:http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

On 14 Apr 2016 14:37, "Jane-frances Agbu" <agbujane2005 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Thank you Alex for walking with me and most especially thanks to Abel Caine for OERizing NOUN!!!

Jane