ccafrica - [ccAfrica] CC funding available for affiliates

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] CC funding available for affiliates
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:43:24 +0200

Dear all:

please note that CC just launched its 'Awesome Fund’. In line with CC’s current strategy, the fund was set up for affiliates to provide them with the funds needed "for kickstarting projects, facilitate travel and mentorships, and support the organisation of CC-themed events around the globe!!!" The call ends on 21 May and we really do encourage you very strongly to apply for funding under this scheme. You can find all the information necessary here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TJ9QMFcqSC6K9tCtNr37xFcnrQhVTej4Q7VXwok9NyM/edit If you have any question, please let us know. More information is contained in Gwen’s email below through which the call was announced about an hour ago.

Best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter