ccafrica - [ccAfrica] CC Reads

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] CC Reads
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:53:43 +0000

12921855_10153361697206246_454730936_o.jpgHello Everyone

If you are like me you have a long list of CC/Open/Innovation/Community/Tech related books you've been meaning to get around to reading.

Christian Villum and I spoke about having a #CCShelfie campaign to see what great reads everyone has on their bookshelves. Gwen and I both want to read more to help expand our knowledge and depth of the innovation and the commons. Paul Stacey and I just had a great email exchange around a book on community building we're both reading.

I'm launching a "CC Reads" book club. One book per month, ongoing Slack channel to share your thoughts throughout the month. Meet on Slack Channel the first Wednesday to share in real time together.

Rotating 'lead' to choose the month's book club pick and keep discussions going.

Drop me a line if you're interested in joining & I'll add you to the Slack Channel

April's book is Post Capitalism / Paul Mason http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24878857-postcapitalism

Kelsey
--
Kelsey Wiens