ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Distance Education Projects

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeonoriko AT gmail.com>
  • To: Philipp Schmidt <philipp AT media.mit.edu>
  • Cc: Andrew Rens <andrewrens AT gmail.com>, "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Distance Education Projects
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:52:11 +0300

Hey Philipp,

We've met before and had a brief meeting at the MIT Media Lab a few years ago.

I'm sure there are some good examples in the community. I'll search them out and send you any positive feedback I receive.

Kind Regards,

Simeon.
January27, 2016 at 19:48
Thanks Simeon - We haven't met, but I've been aware of your great work (I'm a co-founder of P2PU). I consider SOO (and its future iterations) a great example of innovative distance/ blended approaches. I'm looking for more examples like it.