ccafrica - [ccAfrica] State of Open Policy - urgent responses needed

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] State of Open Policy - urgent responses needed
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:18:33 +0200

Hello Everyone

I've emailed you before about the State of Open Policy scorecard. To date, we have responses from Egypt, Uganda, Ethiopia, Nigeria. I think it important that we have accurate coverage from all CC African Affiliates so next year we can showcase how much African Open Policy has grown. We need to close the scorecard by the end of day tomorrow.

Please, can you take a moment from you day and fill in the survey below.

***

The goal of this survey is to understand the current state of open policies by governments around the world. Open data policies, with which government provide data they hold for public use, is adapted in many parts of the world. Based on the survey, we will create an overview of global open policy.

I know that some parts may be difficult to fill and require a good overview of different fields (education, science, heritage, data) - but I assume that you have pretty good knowledge of the state of not just educational policies, or know people who do. Also, we don’t mind if some parts are not filled out.

You can find the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mnkc4_kBDV2JkBnIxqev4MAiLojar0fBsdEZMAh7LV4/viewform

Kindly
Kelsey

Kelsey Wiens