ccafrica - [ccAfrica] IDLELO7

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Brian Ssennoga <b.ssennoga AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] IDLELO7
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:21:50 +0000

Greetings. I am excited to let you know that Uganda has successfully won the bid to host IDLELO7 in 2016.

IDLELO is the African Summit on FOSS and the Digital Commons. The 7th edition is expected to take place in August next year, hosted by NITA-U.

I have been working with NITA to make this possible and am excited that we finally have something.

I will be keeping you informed on the progress especially as am sure the CC Community should like to be a partner for an african conference of this magnitude.

Brian