ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Summit 2015 - local fundraising letters of support from HQ

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Summit 2015 - local fundraising letters of support from HQ
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:55:13 +0300

Good afternoon,

Tobias and myself were requested to facilitate country teams members with Seoul 2015 Global Summit travel letter of support towards their local fund raising efforts.

We're happy to let you know that HQ is happy to provide these letters.
Could interested persons send us the names, indicating your country.
We'd like to forward them soonest possible, given the time remaining.

Greetings,

Tobias and Alex

--
Alex Gakuru, Regional Coordinator - Africa,
Creative Commons creativecommons.org

The future is open: http://teamopen.cc/thefuture/
shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

  • [ccAfrica] Global Summit 2015 - local fundraising letters of support from HQ, Alex Gakuru, 07/14/2015