ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] REMINDER: Global Summit Call for Participation and Proposals due 17 July

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] REMINDER: Global Summit Call for Participation and Proposals due 17 July
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:36:46 +0200

Dear colleagues:

I thought I better send this reminder on to you since it repeats the deadlines for CC Global Summit proposals as mentioned in my earlier email to this list. This is particularly important for Simeon and Abbas as the proposers of the winning ideas of our internal poll but of course also for all those who still submit their ideas. Please let me know if you have any questions at this point

Best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter