ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Voting for CC Summit Africa Idea

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Aminou Ndala TITA <aminou20022001 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>, CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Voting for CC Summit Africa Idea
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:40:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Kelsey,

Can we vote for more than one?

On Monday, June 1, 2015 10:31 AM, Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for you contribution to the CC Summit ideas list. Lots of great suggestions.

Please submit your vote by the end of the day Friday.
http://doodle.com/b2a8u78na2375qz9

Nominations for Project Manager - First I'd like to hear back from the RC regarding their interest and desired level of involvement before we make a decision.

Thanks

Kelsey

Kelsey Wiens
Creative Commons Public Lead