ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Cookbook (update + deadline

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Cookbook (update + deadline
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:51:32 +0200

Hi Everyone

In case you've missed this. Right now we have SA and Nigeria (thanks Kayode!) Having eaten my way across East Africa I know there are amazing meals to share!

Some of my favourites
Ethiopia's layered juices! Kenya's Tibs, Chips Mayai from TZ. So many more to share.

1. if you're interested to participate, fill in your name and contact details in the first sheet of the google doc (I've taken the liberty to add everybody who replied to the first mail already) - we will use the mail addresses collected here to get in touch with you.
2. If you want to do anything more than just provide a recipe, please indicate so in the third column.  For example, we will need people to take the lead with compiling the recipes, with graphic design, with the organisation of the chapters (whatever form it will take).
3. As there are several ideas on the format, we'd like to make a start with collecting recipe ideas first. Please add them to the second sheet (no need for full recipes yet, but this information will be useful when deciding on the format). You can put in as many as you like. We would like to be able to re-create the experiment when successful, so even if not all recipe ideas are to be used in the 'first' cookbook (being very ambitious here!), we want to create a pool of stuff we can use both now and later.
4. you can use the last sheet to drop your random ideas and comments in

For this, we propose a rather tight deadline: all info should be in the google doc by next Friday, March 20

Happy cooking!

Gwen, Kelsey, Soohyun

Kelsey Wiens
Creative Commons Public Lead
Cape Town, South Africa

Mobile:     +27 (72) 438 5095
Skype:      kelseylwiens
About.me: http://about.me/kelseywiens
Twitter:      bella_velo

*starting a new thread to avoid mail being buried in your inboxes*

Hello everybody

Kelsey, Soohyun and I have had a short call/chat about how to proceed, and this is what we propose:

--
Gwen Franck
Creative Commons

Make a donation to support CC in 2015: https://donate.creativecommons.org