ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: Re: [cc-affiliates] Call for Bids to Host CC Global Summit 2015!

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: Re: [cc-affiliates] Call for Bids to Host CC Global Summit 2015!
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:36:08 +0300

An fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Valeria Cavazos" <valeria AT creativecommons.org>
Date: 5 Dec 2014 21:17
To: "cc affiliates" <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Cc: "CC Summit" <summit AT creativecommons.org>

Hi again!

A few of you requested a little more time to submit your bids so, we're extending the submission deadline by one week. Your _expression_ of Interest is now due on Friday December 12, 2014.

Please also review this document detailing the responsibilities of the affiliate host (the "Summit Organizers") and CC headquarters in organizing the Global Summit.

As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email summit AT creativecommons.org.

Happy Friday!

Valeria Cavazos
HR Coordinator

Invest in the future of sharing.