ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: Creating a crowd sourced dictionary on wikipedia or wiki africa...

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: Creating a crowd sourced dictionary on wikipedia or wiki africa...
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 14:34:44 +0200

Hi Everyone

I'm just sharing this every helpful message from Isla at WikiAfrica. (below)

A few weeks back Alex posted about a African Wiki site. Bukola inquired about how to get involved. I thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to take Alex's idea further.

Thanks!
Kelsey

Kelsey Wiens
Creative Commons Public Lead