ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Announcing Kumusha Bus 2.0

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Announcing Kumusha Bus 2.0
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:43:54 +0200

Hello Everyone

I was going to announcing this on the CC Africa Affiliate call just now but since we're in a Dad delay (so adorable) then a email will have to suffice

We are thrilled to announce Kumusha Bus 2.0

If you are in Africa and interested in learning more about the Open Movement or know of a group that does or wants a push to take your affiliate team from awesome to awesome 2.0 please check out the details here

http://www.wikiafrica.net/kumusha-bus-2-0-apply-now/

thanks!

Kelsey & Isla

Kelsey Wiens
Creative Commons Public Lead
Cape Town, South Africa

Mobile:     +27 (72) 438 5095
Skype:      kelseylwiens
About.me: http://about.me/kelseywiens
Twitter:      bella_velo

  • [ccAfrica] Announcing Kumusha Bus 2.0, Kelsey Wiens, 09/23/2014