ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Congratulations Paul

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general AT aiti-kace.com.gh>
  • To: Kayode Yussuf <kayusyussuf AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Congratulations Paul
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:35:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hey! Congratulations Paul! This is great news. Thank you for giving us
cause for celebration and we will definitely hold you to it if there are any
opportunities for a F2F meeting.

warm regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com