ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-staff] Cathy announcement is now public

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general AT aiti-kace.com.gh>
  • To: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [cc-staff] Cathy announcement is now public
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:31:40 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Tobias, I am just seeing this today. We will miss Cathy but I am
confident that the team at CC will make sure that this transition will be
smooth.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com