ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Kenya Announcement

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general AT aiti-kace.com.gh>
  • To: Edefe Ojomo <efeojomo AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ccafrica-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org, ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Kenya Announcement
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:03:55 +0000 (GMT)

Dear CC Team, I should be in Nairobi next week. I have already linked up
with Alex so hopefully we should all be able to meet up (CC Kenya) but it
occurred to me that others may be attending the Africa IGF so if you are give
me a heads up and maybe we can all escape and go to a cc meeting.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com