ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] African Open Advocates

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Paul KIHWELO <paulkih AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] African Open Advocates
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:52:53 +0300

Thank you Kelsey,
Will fill this and share with my network this end.
Paul.

On 12 Sep 2013, at 12:20, Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone

Could you please take a moment to fill in your contact details? We're working with WikiAfrica to create a visual representation of Open Advocates across Africa

Please forward to anyone else you might know who's interested in CC, Wiki, Open Data etc.

Kelsey

Kelsey Wiens
Cape Town, South Africa

Mobile:     +27 (72) 438 5095
Skype:      kelseylwiens
About.me: http://about.me/kelseywiens
Twitter:      bella_velo

“Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.” –Mark Twain