ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Letter to US WTO representatives regarding LDC Transition Period

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Primah Kwagala <kwagalap AT gmail.com>
  • To: "IP REGIONAL STRATEGIC GROUP." <ip-regional-strategic-group AT googlegroups.com>, ip-mentorship-cehurd-group AT googlegroups.com, "ucaem AT googlegroups.com" <ucaem AT googlegroups.com>, cc-uganda AT googlegroups.com, petitionnumber16 <petitionnumber16 AT googlegroups.com>, ugandas-access-to-education-materials-strategy-group AT googlegroups.com, 2013-cehurd-fellows-of-iphrts AT googlegroups.com, "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Joan Kabayambi <joankabayambi AT gmail.com>, Lipi Mishra <lipi.mishra AT mail.mcgill.ca>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Letter to US WTO representatives regarding LDC Transition Period
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:30:22 +0300

Hello Colleagues,

We have written to US representatives at WTO regarding their position and unjust demands to LDCs ahead of the TRIPS Council Meeting next week.

The Letter eh have written this evening from CEHURD Can be publicly accessed here http://www.cehurd.org/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2013/06/Letter-to-US.pdf

We are twitting it, facebooking & using every avenue available to ensure our pleas for an extensive time is given to LDCs.

You may follow us @infocehurd or follow the discussion on #LDCXdiscussion for updates and more action on the subject.

Regards,

Primah

--
Primah kwagala
Centre for Health Human Rights and Development *(CEHURD)

  • [ccAfrica] Letter to US WTO representatives regarding LDC Transition Period, Primah Kwagala, 06/05/2013