ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Logo for CC Summit

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Logo for CC Summit
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:35:46 +0200

Dear colleagues and friends:

I would like to inform you about the logo competition for a logo for the 2013 CC Summit in Argentina. Wouldn't it be nice if the winning logo was designed by Africans? The deadline for submitting a logo is 7 May 2013 and logo drafts can be send to me or to Elliot Harmon (elliot AT creativecommons.org), CC's Communications Manager.

Some guidelines for logo development
- The design should work in black-and-white. We’re looking for something that will look equally good on a T-Shirt, a website, or a printed document.
- We’ll need vector files for printing
- The winning logo will be asked to assign the rights in the logo to CC

For inspiration, you can find the details of the Summit, venue, etc. here: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Global_Summit_2013. High quality downloads of our existing logos are available here: http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads/.

Best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter
linkedin:

Please support CC in shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

  • [ccAfrica] Logo for CC Summit, Tobias Schonwetter, 04/29/2013