ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Updates

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Jessica Coates <jessica AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Abbas Mahmood <abbasjnr AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: Elliot Harmon <elliot AT creativecommons.org>, "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Updates
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:39:02 -0700

Hi Abbas

The best place to start is the CC blog - not only is there the central blog (http://creativecommons.org/weblog), where we try to collect some of the best stories from affiliates, there's also the "CC Planet" page (http://planet.creativecommons.org/), where we RSS feed any affiliate blogs we know of. If anyone wants their team's blog added to this list, let us know.

A few of the regions have at different times had websites that focus on their work: http://europe.creativecommons.org/http://www.ccarabworld.org/ - but they tend to be used a bit sporadically. I know the Arab World is prioritising this this year, and Africa also talked about it as a priority at the last meeting - let us know if you are planning on revisiting that.

Finally, you can subscribe to the CC monthly newsletter here: http://creativecommons.org/newsletter.

Jessica Coates
Global Network Manager
Creative Commons